Please wear your mask when entering and exiting our venue, when walking to and from the bathroom, and when not actively eating or drinking. Please put on your mask when your server approaches and remain seated as much as possible.
For our large parties, please refer below for rules on how you can mingle among your own guests safely, while remaining socially distant from people you don’t know.
(Before You Enter)
- Please wait to be seated.
- You must wear a mask.
- You must have your temperature taken. If you have a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4°F you may not enter.
- You must sanitize your hands.
- You must sign into our contract tracing form BEFORE being seated.
(While You Are Here)
- Please remain seated at all times, except when visiting the restroom or exiting.
- You must wear a mask on the way to the bathroom, or exiting.
- Please wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking.
- Observe six feet of social distance from guests not in your party.
Large Party COVID-19 SAFETY RULES
- Maximum 8 guests per table.
- You MAY play “musical chairs” among your assigned tables.
- You MAY NOT stand in the aisles for the safety of our servers and guests not in your party.
- You MUST maintain 6 feet social distance from persons not in your party.
- One credit card per table.