We’re beyond excited to safely welcome you all back for indoor and outdoor dining at our restaurants. For all the latest news and fun happenings, sign up for our e-newsletter found at the bottom of our home page.
As of June 15, 2021, the LA County Department of Public Health has lifted many of their COVID-19 operating protocols for businesses. You can read all the latest details here.
If you’re visiting our restaurants, here’s what you need to know:
- Customers who can attest to being fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 (must be 2 weeks after your final dose), are no longer required to wear a face mask while at our restaurant.
- If you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated against COVID-19, you are required to wear a face mask while at our business. It must be worn whenever you're not seated and actively eating & drinking
- Children under 12 aren’t eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine, which means they still need to wear a mask at our restaurants. As always, children under 2 aren’t required to wear masks
- Stay home if you're sick with a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills, or if you're currently under quarantine or isolation.
- Mindfully maintain social distance as much as possible.
- Wash/sanitize your hands often and before entering our restaurant.
- Party size limits and household rules for regular dining and private events at restaurants are no longer in effect
- You can be assured we’re continuing to take all the necessary precautions to keep all of you and our employees safe - it’s our number one priority.
- Please wait to be seated.
- Please fill out the COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation Form.
- Please sanitize your hands.
We want you to feel comfortable, excited to venture out of your home to visit us, and bring back the joy of dining out into your lives. There’s nothing more satisfying than gathering around a table with loved ones over delicious food and drinks!